- You have the power to let the challenges in your life hold you back or be a motivator to break on through and accept the challenges and face them head on.
- You have the power to let a troubled past be a reason to build a better tomorrow or let it haunt you like a ghost keeping you stuck in a perpetual past.
- You have the power to let other peoples opinion control and dictate your life like a puppet or take it as constructive criticism and develop your own sense of who you are and what you do in life.
- You have the power to decide who you let enter your life whether it be people who support and lift you up or those who tear you down. You also have the power to decide when it is time to end a friendship or relationship in order for your growth.
- Remember in life a majority of the time it is the "Power of You" which leads to a breakthrough in your life fulfilled with growth and happiness or a life of being stuck in a state of perpetual sadness.
- Remember to never doubt yourself or self worth. #MyThoughts
As I sit here taking a break from working on a song "Song Fancy" featuring former singer of Boy Band US5 and Sony Recording Artist Vince Tomas I sit and think about the power we have to either overcome our challenges or let or challenges and our mindset and negativity destroy any progress and happiness in our life. I will admit this song by far has been a challenge and it is because of my mindset going into this song in the beginning, I am such a perfectionist that it hinders my works and my creativity…..sometimes it causes me to delay projects..however once I start and it into my zone and I realize everything that caused me to put off the project was all in my head. In life you have the power and what Iike to touch upon is the power of "You"
As I sit here wrapping up my night I think about my many friends the ones who are living their dreams and the ones who tend to let life pass them by the main ingredient in success and failure is the energy you surround yourself with. I never understood how people allow other people to set limits on them, my thought process is you know yourself better than anyone knows you so an outside entity could never forecast what you can or cannot do. My mother once told me to surround myself with people who are at or above my level and when she first told me this I thought it was kind of mean until I grew older and through life experiences it made sense. The energy you surround yourself with has an affect on you like kinetic energy. Throughout the years I've learn to let go of negative situations and people, there are some people who love drama, gossip and being stuck in a circle of drama. Ultimately you cannot change people, they can only change them. Some people will put their limitations on you because they cannot see your vision or see themselves reaching your goal they impose their limitations on you. Life is a journey and why not enjoy the process even in a loss there are lessons learned and a victory. Negative people way you down and can kill dreams.
Putting yourself in stressful situations is just as damaging. One thing I've learned is certain situations it is better to walk away from than it is to engage it. There have been plenty of times where a situation steered me from a goal or caused me to put off something I could have easily done at that moment. My point is life is about growing and part of that growth is nurturing the things you are passionate about when loose or fail. Enjoy the journey and try to surround yourself with like minded people who support, motivate and encourage your growth. Well I am going to call it a night. Thanks for reading.
Aviation enthusiast, Musician, On Air Personality and Photographer. These are my thoughts.